The Power of Business Blogging and SEO

Posted by Kirhat | Tuesday, February 12, 2013 | | 0 comments »

Business Blogging
I have been blogging for several years now and I maintain a couple of sites to help me engage my followers, visitors, a few fans, and potential customers. These sites help me express my views on certain topics I feel comfortable discussing, and shows my knowledge about them or lack of it.

More often, I used the resources inherent on my sites to gain the trust of potential customers, because they can see how I deliver my point and my style of writing them down. In short, I use my blogs as part of my search engine optimization (SEO) as a marketing strategy for my online review business.

Like any other form of marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) needs both on page and off page optimization or inbound and outbound web site traffic. You need to consider different kinds of factors and mesh them successfully together in order to have an effective SEO campaign. I have not found the right combination for my sites up to now, but I learned that there is one important thing that you cannot ignore and that is to pay particular focus to your site regularly.

Search engines like to get blog articles and try to index, categorize and rank them regularly to find out if the owner takes care of it. It is a great source of information for publishers to find out what site is professionally maintained, regularly updated and useful for their targeted web traffic strategy.

Bloggers who knows how to maximize the available options open to them, and take advantage of the most effective online marketing mix for their sites, can expect more indexed pages and higher inbound links compared to occasional bloggers. Hence, multi-national companies invest more on sites that helps their business rank higher for keywords that they are targeting.

For instance, a car manufacturing company will pay more to help maintain long-tail keywords on a site that improves their sales. Long-tail keywords are variants or longer versions of main keywords. If the car manufacturing company is supporting the ranking for "Speedy Gonzalez" model, they can choose a blog topic and optimize it accordingly, to rank for other versions of that keyword or completely different keywords. If they are for "Speedy Gonzalez", it would be beneficial to rank for other terms like "Speedy Parts", or "Speedy Specs" or five other things a car consumer need to know about their "Speedy" variant.

Because of its importance in enabling search engines to rank keywords, which means bringing in more traffic, small business owners employ website optimisation firms, such as ThinkBIGsites.com (TBS). These sites are responsible for more online visibility which could mean more leads, and more leads can translate to more customers/sales. Check it out now.

0 comments

Post a Comment