BPI & NCB: A New Partnership for OFWs

Posted by Kirhat | Wednesday, May 13, 2009 | | 34 comments »

BPI and NCB
The 155 years of banking leadership of Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is a clear proof of its reliability and credibility in providing services to Filipinos worldwide. From the vast array of their products and services comes a new addition which is definitely OFW-friendly; the BPInoy Remittance. This service is fast, safe and easy to avail because of the bank’s reliable overseas remittance offices and several alliances.

The service got an additional boost after the largest bank in terms of capital in the Arab world tapped the extensive remittance network of Ayala-led BPI. A remittance service partnership agreement was forged by the National Commercial Bank (NCB) and the listed bank’s overseas remittance business division. This means that Filipinos based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can now easily remit their hard-earned money from Saudi Arabia to their families.

"We believe that our partnership with BPI is the right platform to serve the interest of our customers, especially Filipino families, as well as contributing positively to the economies of both the Philippines and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," Omar M. Hashem, NCB senior vice president and head of electronic transactions banking division, said.

Money can be transferred 24/7 using the NCB phone banking service on 920000330 or through any of the 1,400 NCB ATMs all over the Kingdom or AlAhli Online banking. Filipinos can also use remittance services through ATM machines, phone banking and online banking of NCB, which has 275 branches all over the Kingdom.

In the Philippines, BPI's remittance service gives the sender a number of options on how they want their money to be remitted. There are 4 convenient ways of remitting money to the country:
  1. Direct Credit to Account — with BPI’s more than 1,300 ATMs nationwide, this is probably the fastest and safest way since the recipients in the Philippines can immediately withdraw the money from their personal account. This is so hassle-free since all they have to do is visit the nearest BPI ATM.
  2. Branch-Pick-Up — beneficiaries can also choose to just claim the remittance proceeds from any BPI or BPI Family Bank Branch nationwide.
  3. Door-to-Door Delivery — beneficiaries can also choose to have their remittances delivered to their doorstep. Those who are in Metro Manila may receive it within 24 hours while provincial residents may receive them from 48 to 72 hours.
  4. Credit to Other Bank’s Account — BPI can also forward remittances to the beneficiary’s bank account in another commercial bank if they do not have an account with BPI. The funds will be forwarded to the bank’s head office within 48 hours and it will then be credited to the beneficiary’s account.
Service fees charge by BPI varies depending on how the Filipinos abroad are going to send it, although fees for US$ to Php remittance usually range from US$ 7.00 for direct credit to US$ 13.00 for door-to-door delivery in a provincial address. To learn more about the service fees, just visit the BPI website for a complete list of charges.

34 comments

  1. Unknown // September 13, 2015 at 4:24 PM  

    Can i use my ncb atm to widraw in any bpi atm machine in the phils?

  2. Kirhat // September 15, 2015 at 7:32 AM  

    The last time I checked, yes you can Gerry. The fee will a little higher though compared to using the BPI card.

  3. Unknown // October 11, 2015 at 7:54 PM  

    sure po ba kayo sa information kirhat na pwede mag labas ng pera ang ncb card kapag pinasok sa bpi atm machine...? o kelangan muna i register sa mismong bpi na bank?

  4. Kirhat // October 18, 2015 at 6:25 AM  

    Hi Leonardo. I talked to two people, an architect based in Riyadh and another one who worked as an ambulance staff, and they said that it worked for them.

  5. Unknown // December 30, 2015 at 10:51 AM  

    Abt the remittance po. First time po kasi na ncb quick pay ko kukunin. Can u please help me?

  6. Unknown // December 30, 2015 at 10:52 AM  

    Hi :) abt the remittance po what is the easiest way to get it po though i dont have an ncb card. Bpi lang po :)

  7. Eilene // January 6, 2016 at 2:20 PM  

    I have a bpi account in the philippines. How can anyone from waahington send money to my account? Thank you

  8. Unknown // January 18, 2016 at 6:34 PM  

    My friend send money to my bpi account shes from saudi and she use nvb online . Since jan 9 till now i didnt receive anything...

  9. Kirhat // March 7, 2016 at 7:58 AM  

    Have you tried contacting the bank? I check with them a few hours ago and BPI said that there remittance partnership agreement with NCB is still in effect, which means there is no reason for any transaction not to get through.

  10. Paula // March 15, 2016 at 3:47 PM  

    hi. I have a BPI account and would it be possible to encash NCB cheque in any BPI branch in the Philippines? I worked in Saudi for 5 years and they sent me a final settlement cheque.

  11. Unknown // September 28, 2017 at 4:47 PM  

    How much service charge if I will use my ncb card to withdraw from BPI bank? Because I tried to withdraw from BDO in the receipt the service charge was 250 pesos but when I calculated my remaining balance, they have deductect 836 pesos.

  12. Unknown // May 28, 2018 at 3:24 PM  

    good day,i would like to ask if i can pay my remaining loan balance in NCB thru my BPI account?Thank you

  13. Unknown // August 11, 2018 at 6:59 PM  

    I'm here now in the Philippines nand still I have my.ncb ATM someone send me in my ncb account can I withdraw here in the ATM what bank I can withdraw my money need reply pkace

  14. Unknown // January 2, 2019 at 1:32 AM  

    My iban acc in ncb can recieved money from philippines?my sister want to send me money through my acc here.

  15. Ivan Clark // June 21, 2019 at 4:01 PM  

    hi po anyway pwd po banf mag withdraw ng savings using ncb salary card dto sa pinas? nkalmtn ko kc eh withdraw ung reaming saving q sa atm ko.

  16. Unknown // July 19, 2019 at 6:50 PM  

    my sister have an ncb card can she widraw here jn philippines thru bpi bank machine

  17. Unknown // July 28, 2019 at 12:02 AM  

    Can i get cash from any atm machine from philippines

  18. Unknown // August 13, 2019 at 2:40 PM  

    can bpi send money to my ncb account.i mean the money is from philippines to saudi.i needed money now my company is in bad shape.
    thanks

  19. Kirhat // August 15, 2019 at 1:12 PM  

    Yes it can send money. Check the site of BPI or go to nthe nearest BPI branch.

  20. Unknown // August 18, 2019 at 5:23 AM  

    sending money from dubai to my account in NCB..posible or no posible

  21. Eric // August 28, 2019 at 5:58 PM  

    Can i use my NCB quickpay MADA card here in philippines or BPI atm machine

  22. Eric // August 28, 2019 at 6:02 PM  

    I have NCB quickpay atm card can i withdraw my remaining money using BPI atm machine or need to go inside the bank for registration

  23. Darwinaabdula // April 19, 2020 at 11:42 PM  

    My ATM account is in NCB Saudi Arabia and was blocked due to pin error, how can I reactivate my ATM and how can I withdraw my money when I'm in Philippines right now,

  24. Darwinaabdula // April 19, 2020 at 11:46 PM  

    I have an account in bpi Pinoy but was lost can I still get a new one forgetting my account number

  25. Kirhat // April 22, 2020 at 1:57 PM  

    Try contacting your local BPI branch for possible solutions. However, don't put your hopes up. Quarantine procedures and lockdown procedures might have affected BPI operation right now.

  26. Ahdam // April 25, 2020 at 10:49 PM  

    Hello po tanung po..pede po bang mg widraw gamit ang NCB dibit card meron po kasing natira pera.salamat po sa tugon...

  27. Unknown // April 26, 2020 at 3:01 AM  

    Can I ask if BPI can encash my NCB cheque, because today is my flight and NCB bank here In riyadh airport is closed?

  28. Kirhat // April 26, 2020 at 7:28 PM  

    BPI branches are open from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
    For other inquiries, you may call them here: 1800 1 888 9100

  29. Ver // June 7, 2020 at 9:26 AM  

    Can i use my NCB Quickpay debit card with MADA logo in any ATM bank machine in the philippine. Please advise. thank you

  30. Unknown // September 5, 2020 at 9:56 PM  

    Pwedy ba ako mag withdraw sa atm ko ncbquickpay payrolls atm namin nand2 kaz ako now sa pinas naka lockdown

  31. Confused ofw // March 5, 2021 at 10:35 PM  

    I cannot access my ncb online here in phils. When i open ncb online and log in with my username and password,, it says: could not complete your request. please try again,,,, what could possibly be wrong? I have wifi internet connection, and my other apps from ksa are working. Only ncb online is not working.

  32. Mike // March 10, 2021 at 1:33 PM  

    Yes, you can still withdraw despite the lockdown.

  33. Unknown // August 19, 2021 at 11:27 AM  

    Pwede ko ba ma withdraw yon NCB ATM card ko dto sa PBI pinas? Hindi ko na kasi ma access yon confirmation code gamit apps dhil nd na gumana sim STC ko from Saudi.thank you sana Po mapansin yon comment ko.

  34. Unknown // September 29, 2021 at 5:04 PM  

    Pwede p Rin po ba magreceive and send money sa ncb ATM using QuickPay online dito po sa pinas....or kailangan pa Rin po ba magpunta sa banko

Post a Comment