Cuoco Made Fun of Leaked Nude Photos

Posted by Kirhat | Monday, September 22, 2014 | | 0 comments »

Kaley Cuoco
If your nude photo is leaked online, what would be your first instinct? Probably, just like what Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton did, threaten the hackers and posters with legal action. However, Kaley-Cuoco-Sweeting had another reaction when her nude photo was shared publicly - made fun of it.

The "Big Bang Theory” star described the moment she discovered her most intimate snapshots had become public to Jimmy Kimmel.

"I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone ... so, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos,' [but] it's been going on for years. It's all these fake ones," she dished. "So then, this one came up, and I was like, 'Oh, it's another fake one ...'"

Only it wasn’t fake. The actress was among a slew of female stars that had nude photos of themselves leaked to the public over American Labor Day weekend.

The leaked photos were very real, and the actress realized she had to notify her family of the leak right away.

"So I sent an email out to my family. I said 'just so you know, this happened, blah, blah, blah, blah. P.S. I’m not pregnant. P.S.S. I'm not getting a divorce.' I was able to get everything out in the email," she joked.

Using the Nudifier app, she and her male :Big Bang" co-stars pixilated a photo to mock the nude shots. "All the guys helped with this one. It was really great. You know, you've gotta make fun of yourself."

Then, the "Big Bang" starlet got more serious, recalling, "It was just a really bad situation," she said. "But, I took it in my own hands and made a joke about it because, you know, what are you gonna do?"

0 comments

Post a Comment